Head of Community
As the Head of Community, you will be the first point of contact for the users and communities around Supernotes. In addition to managing these relationships, you will help plan and implement our marketing strategy directly with the CEO.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Engaging with our users by providing customer support and assistance on a variety of platforms — from Intercom to email to social media.
- Inspire and acquire new users through running our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts, as well as our blog.
- Organise workshops and events for students and the EdTech community.
- 2+ years of online marketing experience, preferably B2C (recommended but not required)
- Very strong writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree (or other first-hand experience with higher education)
- Strong leadership skills and ability to delegate once our team grows.
- Adaptability that allows you to quickly and autonomously respond to new information and changing situations (vital for a startup)
- Keen eye for detail, in terms of design and the presentation of information.
- Familiarity with marketing metrics and services such as: AdWords, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, SendGrid, Survey Monkey, etc.
- Passionate about building an educational technology platform and improving learning through proven methods
- Competitive salary (up to £25k based on experience)
- We plan to introduce a share option scheme and this role will qualify in that scheme
- Office based in Angel, London with great transport links, less than 1 min walk from the Angel tube station, with shops, restaurants, pubs and gyms right at your doorstep.
- Company computer (if required!)
- Being part of a smart, fun and driven team
How to apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Application: Head of Community’ as the subject line. We will review candidates on a rolling basis, so don’t worry if we haven’t replied in a few days. We will reply to every candidate. If we like the look of your CV, we will contact you to set up a phone interview and move forward from there!